Shankar KumarDevelopment Head
areas of expertise
- Web Programming
- CMS Experience
- WooCommerce/Ecommerce solutions
- API integration
- Custom application
- Bachelor of engineering in information technology, RGTU Universtiy
Hi! My name is Shankar, a web developer with more than 6 years experience in web development.
Content Management System Experience: I work exclusively with WordPress, doing theme design, theme development, and plugin development. Experience in premium themes like Avada, Enfold and Bridge, Sailent, Divi, Xtheme, Juipter, to name a few.
I also work with WooCommerce (including premium extensions), Toolset (and its components: Types, Views, and Forms), Essential Grid Gallery WordPress Plugin, WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution, LayerSlider, Advanced Custom Fields, MemberMouse, AffiliateWP, and other popular WordPress plugins.
Other CMS – Drupal, Joomla, Magento etc.
Design & Graphics: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Development: Sublime Text, Filezilla, SASS, Grunt, git/GitHub, Tortoise SVN.
I’m an excellent communicator and will do a great job of making sure the project is EXACTLY what you want before the job is complete.
API Creation & Integration:
I’ve worked with countless APIs using methods like REST, Soap, XML, etc. Some examples include:
– Google (Maps, AdWords, Analytics, Docs, and more)
– Amazon Marketplace Web Service (including Fulfillment By Amazon)
– Amazon AWS (S3, Glacier, etc.)
– Shipping providers (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, ShipStation, ReadyShipper, Endicia, etc.)
– Payment processors (Authorize.Net, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Stripe, Apple Pay etc.)
Social Integration (Facebook, Twitter, OAuth, etc.)
– Custom (Your own API to authenticate & serve your data to others)
Here to help.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: